Friday, September 08, 2006

Dead Man Walking.... We Got a Dead Man Walking Here!

The PM's soul begins to rip into two.

That snivelling Blair speech in full.... did you see it? You can almost see the moment that his heart truly breaks and he sets out on revenge.

But would Guttersnipe indulge in childish schadenfreude? Of course he would. Here’s hoping the catfight continues...

The first thing I'd like to do is to apologise actually, on behalf of the Labour party for the last week, which, with everything that's been going on back here and in the world, has not been our finest hour, to be frank.

Note... not apologise to the Labour Party since, much as the party are a bunch of machiavellian fecktards they would have been quite happy to leave him in power we he not a power crazed ratshit twat. But no... all this is the entire fault of the Labour Party and those nasty people who write letters.

But I think what is important now is that we understand that it's the interests of the country that come first and we move on.

Translate – what I think is important is we sweep this off the front pages as soon as we can.

Now, as for my timing and date of departure, I would have preferred to do this in my own way, but it has been pretty obvious from what many of my Cabinet colleagues have said earlier in the week.

Finish the sentence Tone.... what is pretty obvious? I’ll fucking tell you what’s obvious you pretend plastic premier, We do not want you or your junket hugging tax and spend twat of a party. We don't want you... your party doesn't want you... even Polly Fecking Toynbee doesn't want you. Just fecking go will you.

Oh and we don't fecking want Brown either!

The next party conference in a couple of weeks will be my last party conference as party leader. The next TUC conference next week will be my last TUC, probably to the relief of both of us.

Translate – Just fuck off too I never liked you any way. It’s just so unfair!

But I am not going to set a precise date now. I don't think that's right.

Translate – once it’s off the front pages I can get back to clinging to power.

Now, I'll also say one other thing after the last week.

I quit? I'm off? It's all yours Gordon shove it up your arse? Sorry? Any of these?

I think it's important for the Labour party to understand, and I think the majority of people in the party do understand, that it's the public that comes first and it's the country that matters, and we can't treat the public as irrelevant bystanders in a subject as important as who is their prime minister.

Since when in this adminsistration have the public come first? When? Labour’s progress can simply be measured in how many things they can ban and how much of their money can be given to people who are likely to vote Labour. When have the public had anything to do with this?

So we should just bear that in mind in the way we conduct ourselves in the time to come.

I bear that in mind.... hence why I say


FECK OFF! CAN’T YOU HEAR THE FAT LADY SINGING?

And in the meantime, I think it's important that we get on with the business.
I mean, I was at a primary school earlier.
Fantastic new buildings. Great new IT suite. School results improving.


Notice he doesn’t say anything about the warm and friendly reception that he received from the pupils? He doesn’t say anything about Labour’s input making a real difference to these kids’ lives and the fact that they are grateful for it.

But Labour has made a difference for these kids... so much so they spent their ART lessons creating
these to honour their guest:




I'm here at this school that just in the last few years has come on leaps and bounds, doing fantastically well.

and the BBC’s coverage of this event said:

“Tony Blair was booed and faced chants of "out, out, out" by pupils at the school at which he made a statement about his future.”

Yup Tone... fantastic. But let’s look at the plusses here. The kids can spell Time To Go... no wonder they’re heading for Trust status.

We've got the blockade on the Lebanon lifted, today.

Did we? I don’t think WE did. You had nothing to do with that at all.

You know, there are important things going on in the world. And I think I speak for all my Cabinet colleagues when I say that we would prefer to get on with those things because those are the things that really matter and really matter to the country.
So it's, as I say, it's been a somewhat difficult week but I think it's time now to move on and I think we will.

But just to keep things going the fecking Safety Elephant waded in today along with John McDonnell starting his leadership bid.

Well moved on there guys. HaHaHaHa.

And I know you've got reams of questions but I don't think it's very sensible for me to go into them now.

Because none of my press officers have written down what I have to say.

The comedy continues.... Don’t you just love it?

No comments: