Thursday, July 27, 2006
Moonbat Watch 1
The fact that trouble has boiled in the Middle East has brought the tinfoil hat brigade out in force. As usual whenever I’m looking for a laugh at what the crackpot left are spouting, and Galloway’s nowhere in sight today, I look at the BBC Have Your Say section.
I include a prime selection below:
“It's about time that the world stood up to the Israeli/USA axis of terror. These two countries are responsible for all the grief.”
- OK I’ve not been keeping a close eye on this but I think the number of Israelis kidnapped by the Americans equals none.
“When will the US say stop? Once Lebanon is a pill of rubble !! They are the ones placing the whole Middle East in danger, how long do they think the other Arab Countries will stand back and not defend there fellow Arabs?”
- Again the Americans are not kidnapping Israelis, not lauching rockets at Haifa and not invading Gaza.
“If someone was attacking our allies like Israel is attacking Lebanon would we sit idle ?”
- errr… Israel is our ally, and we are sitting idle.
“This is a war crime, and no different to what happened when Hitler's government kicked off World War II. It's outrageous!”
- and I imagine with such an analogy backing them the Israelis will then go on to massacre 6,000,000 jews in Auchwitz for good measure eh? Twat!
- This is really much more like when Hitler started lobbing indiscriminate V1 and V2 rockets at London, and as I believe, we went over there and kicked his ass.
Do they watch the same news as I do?