According to BBCi, Tony Blair has urged voters to look at Labour's record in government rather than the latest headlines ahead of the local elections in England.
Let's take a look at Labour's record in power shall we?
- Selling Peerages
- Release of 1,023 prisoners who should have been considered for deportation.
- John Prescott fails to pay Council Tax
- Over half the country now dependent on the state.
- Terrorism has increased
- Crime has increased
- Truancy has increased
- Illiteracy has increased
- Electoral Fraud has increased
- Immigration out of control
- EU Rebate steadily handed back
- Cuts in defence yet we have had more wars
I'm sure I could go on.... I'm reminded of the much loathed 'New Labour.. New Danger" poster of old. Well to all you Labour voters out there... we told you so.